- Contact Us
- EGN 49.82 (-.88%) -0.44
Call Before Digging
Energen is a member of various one call systems.
For your safety, pipeline markers show the approximate location of pipelines and identify the companies that operate them. Pipeline markers may be anywhere along the right-of-way or directly over the pipeline. The pipeline may not follow a straight course between markers.
Prior to digging near our facilities, please call the number listed below for your state. Each state requires 48-hours notice to all facility owners and/or the appropriate pipeline location service prior to digging. The underground lines will be located and marked at no charge to you.
|Colorado ||Utility Notification Center of Colorado||811 or 800-922-1987|
|New Mexico||New Mexico One Call ||811 or 800-321-2537|
|Texas||Texas 811 ||811|
Pipelines must be located before you:
- Excavate, bore, tunnel, or operate heavy equipment near our rights-of-way
- Install water, gas, sewer, power, telephone or similar utility lines across our rights-of-way
- Conduct blasting operations near our facilities
- Dredge or impound water within our rights-of-way
- Erect structures or obstructions on our rights-of-way